- GBP Loans are now offering guarantor loans in Northern Ireland
- FIXED low rates – no computerised decisions
- Quick approval - SAME DAY PAYOUT
- Dedicated advisor - FREE helpline
Representative Example Guarantor Loan
Representative 47.9% APR Fixed
Borrow £3,000 over 36 months. Pay back £143.98 per month. Total repayable £5,180.86
Interest payable £2,180.86
Annual interest rate 36% Fixed
Loans, Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to complete my loan?
- If you follow the simple instructions, you could have your money on the same day.
- How much can I borrow?
- You can apply for a personal loan valued from £500 to £15,000.
- What if I change my mind after I have signed?
- You can withdraw from an agreement within 14 days following conclusion of the agreement or (if later) once you have received a copy of the executed agreement. You must repay the credit and must also pay interest for each day the credit was drawn down.
- How long do I have to repay my personal loan?
- You have up to 7 years to pay off your loan, depending on the lender.
- What can I use my loan for?
- Any legal purpose including consolidating existing debts.
- What happens after I submit my FAST Track Apply form?
- We will acknowledge your application by email or text. We will then contact you to complete your application.
- Will you run any credit checks?
- No. GBP Loans will not run any credit checks, but lenders and other financial providers that we pass your details on to may perform credit checks.
- Who will you share my personal details with?
- If I am married or in a Civil Partnership, will I need to make a joint application?
- What identification will I need?
- This will depend on the lender. They will include passport, driving licence, utility bills and recent bank statements. Mobile phone bills are usually excluded.
- What additional information will you need?
- Date of birth (you must be 18 or over), residential addresses for the last 3 years, employment details and some financial details.
- Is there a minimum income threshold that you will accept?
- Yes. The threshold varies between lenders. You are required to work a minimum of 16 hours per week to be considered.
- Can I increase the loan amount during the term of the loan?
- You can be considered for a top-up loan depending on your total borrowings and providing you have kept up with your payment schedule.
- Are there any up-front or application fees?
- There are no up-front or application fees whatsoever. We will not charge you for our service. If you go ahead with the loan we will be paid a fee by the selected lender. The Consumer Credit Act Section 155 limits a credit broker's charges to £5 if, following an introduction to a lender, an agreement is not signed within six months. If more than that has already been paid, brokers must refund the excess on request. This section of the Act ensures that brokers are only entitled to a nominal fee if they are unable to obtain credit facilities at a price the consumer is prepared to pay. It is not possible to "contract out" of these provisions.
Section 155 also mandates that any brokerage fees payable by the consumer must fall within the Total Charge for Credit (TCC). As such, consumers should be wary of requests for discreet broker fees or their bank details prior to any loan being executed. The brokerage fee must form an intrinsic part of the loan agreement and therefore the Annual Percentage Rate (APR).